We are a full-service residential electrical services company with nearly 20 years of experience.
Although electricity in homes was available in the late 1800s, it was many years before the majority of homes had electric power. Today, most people take electricity for granted – that is, until something doesn’t work. Here at Buckingham Electric Inc., we are a full-service residential electrical services company. Our typical residential jobs include everything from troubleshooting to replacing electrical panels and installing solar power. We cover all phases of electrical work, including repairs and installations, in the Asheville, North Carolina area.
Here are some of the typical jobs our electricians perform on a daily basis:
- Circuit panel repair/replacement
- Whole-house surge protectors
- Home safety Inspections
- Electrical repair services
- 24/7 emergency electrician services
- Ceiling fan assembly and installation
- New lighting installation
- General electrician services
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Home networking
- Home theater installation
- Pool and spa electrical installation
- Lighting timer control
- Dimmer switch installation
- Home generator installation/maintenance
- Attic fan installation/repair
- Electrical panel upgrade/replacement/installation
- Electrical upgrades
- Installation of solar generators and solar panels
- Rewiring to replace old or damaged wiring
- New construction electrical system installation
- Installation of landscape lighting and low-voltage lighting
Your local source for power!
While most of our residential electrical services are handled by appointment with prompt response, we also offer 24-hour emergency service for situations that cannot safely wait. All work is done by licensed and certified technicians, and there is always a fully licensed electrician on each jobsite. We do not use subcontractors for any of our residential electrical services, so you can be confident the project will be done right the first time. Contact us today to discuss your upcoming electrical needs or emergency repair situation.